What To Expect:
As a new patient at our clinic, we want to ensure that your visit is efficient and hassle-free. To avoid delays we have created a helpful checklist below, to help prepare for your first visit.
We recommend you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to complete all necessary documentation.
We accept cash, debit and credit cards.
What To Bring:
- Identity document: This can be an ID book, driver’s license or passport.
- Past medical history and Medications: Bring a full list of your current medications, relevant previous laboratory or biopsy results if applicable.
- Consultations are conducted and charged individually as booked. If you require more than one family member to be seen, please book per member.
Medical Aid Patients:
Your Medical Aid information:
- Bring your Medical Aid card or any additional Medical Aid information (please note we are contracted to certain medical aids please verify with our office).
- In the event that we do not accept your medical aid plan, we will issue you a detailed invoice to claim from your medical aid.
- Kindly note that there is a co-payment payable.